Candle Soap Making Fragrance Oils Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free Australian Made
House of Candles candle and soap making fragrance oils are amazing, strong and high quality. They can be used for just about any product or craft you seek to fragrance. They are long lasting with a shelf life in excess of 12 months. They can be used in candle making, soap making, bath and body products, perfume making, diffusers, potpourri sachets, incense making, room sprays, pillow mists, linen sprays, car air fresheners, oil burners including electric and so much more.
Please be sure to use these candles and soap making fragrance oils as suggested as they are highly concentrated and undiluted. They cannot be put directly on the skin and must be diluted with a carrier oil. For use with diffusers, room sprays, incense making etc they must be diluted with bases. * Please note some fragrances are different in shades from light to dark pending on the blend you choose.
Why Buy This Product?
How to Use - (this is just a guideline your own testing is recommended)
- 100% undiluted
- Phthalate FREE
- Premium quality uncut oils
- Sourced from reputable suppliers from the USA, Europe, Canada and Australia
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
- Soap making at 3% maximum per ratio of soap base
- Candles at a maximum of 8% per total wax volume
- Candle melts maximum 10% per total wax volume
- Room, Body, Linen, Car sprays maximum of 20 - 30% per ratio carrier oil and water
- Diffusers - 20 - 35% per ratio of diffuser base
- Potpourri Sachets - to suit your own strength
- Oil Burners - a few drops as needed
- Add one or 2 drops to your bath under running water
- Cleaning products
- Body Lotions, body butters and creams
- Hair mist sprays